At Wildcat Digital, we exist to help businesses punch above their weight online with bespoke SEO, PPC and Paid Social campaigns. So, we’re excited to say that we have made it through to the final stages of the UK Search Awards 2023 in no less than six categories:
- Best Use of Search – Health (Small)
- Best Local Campaign (SEO, Small)
- Best Local Campaign (PPC, Small)
- Best Low Budget Campaign (SEO, Small)
- Best Integrated Campaign (SEO)
- Best Use of PR in a Search Campaign (Small)
As a small agency, being shortlisted for six awards means a great deal to us. It’s fantastic to be recognised for the results that we have achieved for clients, but it’s also a great motivator for our employees, showing them that their hard work and dedication to their campaigns pays off.
Founder and Managing Director, Will Hitchmough said: “I founded Wildcat Digital to be an award-winning agency, so being shortlisted for six campaigns is incredible. Over the last 12 months we’ve continued to grow as an agency, but these nominations show the quality of our work has continued to evolve alongside our client base.
“It’s a testament to the skill and hard work of our team to be in the running and putting these entries together and seeing the results delivered was really enjoyable this year.”
Best Use of Search – Health (Small) & Best Integrated Campaign (Small)- Your Sexual Health
Our campaign with Your Sexual Health aimed to recover their sales and traffic to pre-pandemic levels and, beyond that, put them in a position to achieve a seven-figure turnover. Since June 2022 we achieved:
- Record revenue for June, July and August and passed seven figures during a 12 month period well ahead of schedule.
- Average 20% increase in organic revenue per month
- Gained 66 new top three rankings and 2920 total new rankings
- Achieved eight 80DA+ backlinks including iNews, The Daily Star and Yahoo News
- PPC spend has increased by 55% (£144K) over the last 12 months and Conversion Value (£434K) by 50% during Sept 2022 to August 2023 (vs Previous Year) whilst achieving ROAS target.
Best Local SEO Campaign (Small) – North London Earwax Clinic
When North London Earwax Clinic joined Wildcat, they were a brand new business with no online presence. Our initial aim was to gain enough local visibility and conversions to make it viable. Since June 2022 we achieved:
- Year-on-year, the website has gained 650 keywords – from 115 organic keywords in September 2022 to 764 in September 2023.
- Organic traffic has grown from 109 active users in August 2022 to 1980 in August 2023. At the beginning of this campaign the website was averaging less than 10 monthly users.
- Currently averaging 44 monthly organic conversions, far surpassing initial objectives.
Best Local PPC Campaign (Small) – Sheffield Window Centre
When Sheffield Window Centre joined Wildcat, their campaigns were already converting, but they were unsure on what their cost of new leads was. The aim was to reduce reliance on the brand keywords and increase acquisition of customers who may otherwise fall into the hands of big name national companies.
Since June 2022 we achieved:
- Grew non-branded conversions by 466%, from 15 to 70.
- A 455% increase in conversions.
- An increase in average CTR (8.00% to 10.01%) and conversion rate (10.30% to 14.75%)
- Reduced CPC for branded keywords from £1.15 to £0.85 (26% reduction).
Best Low Budget SEO Campaign (Small) – Flagmakers
During our campaign with Flagmakers, we noticed an opportunity to capitalise on significant national events where flags would be popular, such as the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee and King Charles III Coronation. We wanted to rank Flagmakers at the top of search page results for flag and bunting keywords relating to these events.
Since June 2022 we achieved:
- An increase of £21,600 in revenue in the 3 months leading to King Charles’ Coronation.
- An increase of £14,500 in revenue between August 2022 and September 2022 to commemorate the Queen’s death.
- 38,000 organic users in May 2023 in the lead up to the Kings’ Coronation
- 72 first page rankings for Union Jack Page during May 2023, and 22 Top 3 Rankings.
Best Use of PR in a Search Campaign (Small) – Your Sexual Health
Our goals for our PR campaign with Your Sexual Health were to improve the backlink profile of their website and establish their expertise on the topic of STDs. Specifically, we set out to secure at least five backlinks from top tier news outlets with a domain authority of 80+. Since starting this campaign, we achieved:
- Campaign picked up in over 50 national and regional news outlets.
- Gained 14 backlinks and 10+ 80+ DA outlets.
- In August, 1.7K people came to the YSH website from referral (a 52.6% MoM increase)
- The website achieved its all-time best month for organic traffic with 72,734 new users landing on their website from a search engine.
Over the past few years, Wildcat Digital has grown exponentially, both in team and client numbers. We’ve gone from being a one-man band to a team of 18 in just three years. We’re now focusing on our company vision and a five-year plan, so we’re excited to see what the future holds.